Saturday 29 September 2012

King Makers

King Makers is quite exciting to watch. Wayne Lai performance here is very good. I don't quite follow this drama, so I miss one or two eps. From what I've been watching Wayne was in jail for ten years with Jack Wu. Wayne and Jack had a chance to be free again. Jack and Wayne now works in a restaurant for Krstyal Tin. She is helping Wayne find his brother and sisters, whom had gone missing for ten years.

Once again, Florence play as the villain. Chris Lai is on the bad side and Pierre is the good. I don't think between Wayne and Kent is good and evil, it's rather about their both good, but can be seem as evil.

Feel sorry for Pierre, he plays a the prince but was lock up in another part of China for ten years. Pierre became mentally crazy. I feel sorry for him. He play such a tragic characters.

I love Jack's performance here. His character is always blame for stealing stuff.

Natalie is so annoying. She always blame Wayne and Jack for stealing stuff. I think Natalie is suppose to be Wayne long lost sister.

1 comment:

  1. Pierre is fantastic in his portrayal of the crazy prince!!! Showed that he's a great actor!

    ReplyDelete