Saturday 8 September 2012

My favourite dramas of 2012 are...

Bottled Passion
Starring: Raymond Wong, Nikki Chow...
I love the story about revenge. It's fresh and so exciting to watch. I really love how loyal Raymond is to Milk lolly girl (Nikki). He waited for her ten years after ten years. Just when they finally reunited again, he died. I really love this drama.

The Hippocratic Crush
Starring: Kenneth Ma, Tavia Yeung, Him Law, Mandy Wong...
Finally, a medical drama. Love this drama. I love how it focus on the medical stuff while making it exciting at the same time. I also love how Tavia write letters to Kenneth. Especially when the pre-proposal in eps 24. So cute.

Witness Insecurity
Starring: Linda Chung, Bosco Wong...
Although I haven't finished watching this drama yet, but I already love the storyline. I really love how Bosco and Linda love story is so deep yet their forbidden to be together. I really hope that their relationship will last instead of Bottled Passion.

Three Kingdom RPG
Starring: Kenneth Ma, Tavia Yeung, Raymond Lam...
I haven't finish this drama either, but I really like how TVB has fresh storyline to their drama now. I like how Kenneth from the modern time accidentally travel back into the Three Kingdom period. I love Kenneth and Tavia as a couple. So I like how they once again get to play as a couple in this drama.

Tiger Cubs
Another drama I haven't completed. Although lately the eps are quite boring me but the storyline is fresh. The format of the theme song is very new. Each eps will have a few seconds during the theme song showing the audience what is going to happen in the eps, which is something not like TVB. I really how TVB seems to step out of their comfort zone and had produce fresh and exciting dramas.

No comments:

Post a Comment