Wednesday 2 January 2013

Silver Spoon, Sterling Shackles eps 19-20

I am half way through the series. Yay!

Tavia and Kenneth are helping a way to stop slavery occurring. Charmaine Li made her appearance as a new maid in the family. Tavia ask Charmaine if she could speak out her slavery experience to warn others.

Vincent Wong help Charmain a lot. I think maybe he like her. OK, so she only just appear but I think they will have a love story. Finally, something excited happens.

Adrian continue to dislike Sire. He seem to change his impression on that though.

Sire is helping Bella Lam to understands sign language.

Rebbecca will married an old man because he is rich and she needed the money for Bella, grandmother and Adrian. She doesn't want to be a burden to them.

JJ Jia just appear as a seller for expensive brands. I wonder what she will do to make the story line more interesting.

Kenneth can't help Rebbecca because she doesn't want to owe him too much. Sire is meant to help Rebbecca in replace of Kenneth.

I can't wait for the romance of the children to start. I am getting sick of watching Tavia and Damien's storyline. 

No comments:

Post a Comment