Sunday 30 December 2012

Just a random post

Hey guys!

I might sounds a little repetitive about what I am about to mention here, since everything I want to say is in "Melon's 2012 Thoughts," so if you would like, you might want to check it out or just completely ignore my speech.

I have add a couples of polls on the rights side of my blogs, so feel free to express your opinon on 'Best TVB Couple is,' "Improved Debut actress and Actor."

Have a safe holiday and be excited for a new year with loads of cool TVB series to air in 2013. I heard that Triumph in the Skies 2 will be an anniversary drama next year. I can't wait for that series to air. I love the first season, although I don't remember much except that Joe Ma was in the first season and he was in Italy and save a girl from a car crash. Joe and Flora was a couple in the first season. I briefly remember Ron's character learning how to be a pilot. Sadly, I don't remember Kenneth in the first season nor Bosco. Where have I been when they were on-screen?

Beauty at War will be an anniversary drama, it was a part two of Beauty and War. I remember at the end when Gigi and Charmaine escape with Moses from the kingdom. Gigi was injured. I also remember that Gigi and Charmaine always fight to get the Kings attention. Am I right guys?

I can't wait until I finish The Confidant and Silver Spoon, Sterling Shackles. Also I can't wait until I can get my hands on Friendly Fire and Missing You. I really want to watch Missing You, the story sounds interesting.

I just want to wish you all the very best in the future and have a very happy new year. Bring it on 2013!
Yours truly,
Melon XD

No comments:

Post a Comment