Sunday 2 December 2012

The Last Steep Ascent eps 19-22

Moses and Maggie are keeping a distance because of rumors! I feel sorry for them, I know that they like each other but Maggie kept on saying that she is eight years older than him. Does age really matters?

Kenny and Aimee. What can I say? I love this couple to bits! When the man that rape Aimee kept on annoying her, Kenny would come and beat the man! Kenny didn't know that she was rape, he thought that the man was asking for money and trying to rob her.

A lot of things had happen for this couple. Aimee love Kenny so she order a suits for him and ask the man that made it to deliver it to Kenny's house.

Edwin and his father throw a tantrum and finally had the company to themselves! To be honest, I was hoping the scene would be more dramatic but it wasn't. Like every TVB series, it was supposed to be dramatic when the bad people take the company away! Where is the wow factor?

Aimee lost the baby and now she is in the hospital. Kenny is about to be arrested for beating a man almost to death (the man that had ruin Aimee's life). I have to wait until eps 23 until I get to know what happen.

I hope that Aimee and Kenny will be together!

No comments:

Post a Comment