Monday 17 December 2012

TVB 45th Anniversary Award 2012 Result


Drum roll please...

Best Actor: Wayne Lai from The Confidant
Best Actress: Tavia Yeung from SSSS
Supporting Actor: Koo Ming Wa in Diva in Distress
Supporting Actress: Nancy Wu from Glove Come Off
My Favourite TV Male Character: Kenneth Ma
My Favourite TV Female Character: Kate Tsui
Most Improve Actor: Oscar Leung
Most Improve Actress: Mandy Wong
Best Series: When Heaven Burns

I am still a little shock as Kenneth Ma didn't get the Best Actor award, but I'm happy with Wayne as the TV King. His performance from The Confidant was quite outstanding. Maybe Kenneth might get it next year as TV King.

I am extremely happy that Tavia Yeung was crown as TV Queen. She really deserve it. I am so happy for her.

Quite surprise that Him Law didn't get any awards. It was pretty hard between Him and Oscar.

On the other hand really glad that Oscar got the award. I've been watching TVB drama for a very long time and felt that Oscar had mature in his acting as the year has gone by.

Mandy Wong, she really did it this time. I am so happy that this year the result was surprising but really happy with it, apart from Kenneth Ma didn't get the TV King title, otherwise I am happy with the result.

Your thoughts?

2012 TV King and TV Queen

My Favourite TV Male (The Hippocratic Crush)

Most Improved Actor and Actress

Everyone that won an award that night!

No comments:

Post a Comment