Monday 3 December 2012

ASTRO's TVB Awards


To all you lovely Malaysian, you have all vote the right people!
 
This is only part 1, it is only a taste of the events! To watch the rest please go on Youtube and type in "Astro tvb kenneth ma and tavia yeung" the first three will be the one.
Credit of Youtube video should go to the Uploader and tvb
 
I really like how Kenneth suddenly appear and surprise Tavia. There was a part when Him Law thanks Tavia in his speech! So sweet!

Kenneth Ma and Tavia Yeung Crown as Astro's TV King and TV Queen! They also won 'My Favourite On-Screen Couple'!

The Hippocratic Crush won the favourite series.

Him Law also won an award for his 'Onion' character for My Favourite Supporting Actors

Mandy Wong and Oscar Leung won Most Improve Actress and Actors!

So Gay in Diva in Distress won TV Most Promising Actor

Nancy Wu won My Favourite Supporting Character in GCO

Raymond Lam won for My Favourite Theme song

Now we have to wait for TVB Anniversary awards! Sadly, it is only for people in Hong Kong not International!

P.S: My 100th Post

No comments:

Post a Comment