Thursday 8 August 2013

Slow Boat Home eps 17-25 (FINALE)

I don't remember much about this drama.
I remember disliking Selina's character because she want to make money from Patrick by selling S&S Company. The company were owe by Aimee. Selina ask Raymond to help her get rid of Aimee, in exchange he will have some money for his father's business.

Once everyone knew Selina's plan, they were all against her. I found her character quite annoying and mean. She only loves money and hurt everyone around her. At one point, I feel that I can't watch this anymore, sometime I wonder is this a drama that I'm watching or is it some reality TV Shows.

Anyway, Patrick loss his business and got mad so he throw hot coffee on Selina causing her face to have a scar.

Aimee found her half sister, Eliane Yui.

One years later, Selina has became a better person. She work as a social worker. Aimee and Raymond are a couple again. Matt Yeung and Cila is a couple.

Thoughts:
Slow Boat Home is an average series to me. The were part where it is too heated with the arguments from Ruco's mother towards Susan Tse, Selina's mother. I thought this series were a light-heart series but I guess not.

No comments:

Post a Comment