Friday 30 August 2013

Happy 34th Birthday Tavia Yeung and Niki Chow!

I wish both girls the best in their career. I wish both girls could get more and more opportunities to act more and more successful dramas.

I love Tavia's acting. Especially in 'A Great Way To Care 2,' it seem that I can't get over how wonderful her acting were. Her character in the drama plays as an undercover police, then a good hearted policeman to someone completely different. Someone scary.
However, I can't wait until On Call 36 2 airs which will be a while from now.

I start to like Niki's acting since 'Bottled Passion' its one of the best TVB drama last year for me personally. I like her in 'A Change of Heart' too because the drama is fresh and the storyline is interesting.

They're amazing actresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment