Monday 12 August 2013

Movie: Saving General Yang

The trailer of the movie. Credit of the clip should goes to the Up Loader and the company of the movie.

I've seen this move and I like it a lot. The scenes were quite dark with realistic scenes of the war showing what happen after the war, where people died everywhere, it is quite disturbing to me.

WHAT IS THIS DRAMA ABOUT?
The trailer say so itself, but it is basically about seven sons saving their father who is held hostage by the enemy in war. The point is that a mastermind gives the son's mother a note, "Seven sons will leave. Six will returns," and at this point I'm trying to guess who will died.

WHY DID I PICK THIS MOVIE?
Because I read articles about this movies a lot, so I thought I should give this drama a try. I know three brothers out of sevens. Ekin Cheng plays as the eldest brother, Raymond Lam play as the fifth brother and Wu Chun plays as the sixth brother. Adam Cheng plays as the father.

I don't usually follow Chinese movie, nor do I know any Mainland's actress or actors but I happen to spot some people that I recognise from TVB drama. For example, the girl that likes Raymond in Twins of Brother is in it, and the princess is someone that I happen to recognise.

Anyway, I won't spoil to you who dies and who lives because you guys should check this drama out and leave a comment below on what are your thoughts on the movie.
The soundtrack of the movie. Credit should goes to Up Loader and the company itself.

1 comment:

  1. I started watching the movie, but didn't find it very interesting. I gave up about half-way through. I find the fighting scenes somewhat unrealistic. I wrote a post about the historical legend.

    ReplyDelete