Monday 15 April 2013

Season of Love Thoughts

I've finally finish watching all the season.

The season that is still on my mind is Spring, the story of Him Law and Toby Leung were the first that I watch. Yet, I keep thinking of the ending, where Him and Toby see each other and smile. I want to know what happen, but I guess that is how to make the viewer remembers it.
 Spring is the season that seem light-hearted and cute.

Summer is a sweet story of Ron Ng and Kate Tsui. I still remember the way Ron loves Kate, and the part when William Chak scared me when he was the one that send the threats letter to Kate telling her not to married Jack (William Chak).
I like this ending, where Ron and Kate stop denying that they don't like each other, where they were so close to give up on their relationship.

Autumn is the story of fate with Nancy Wu, Vincent Wong and Oscar Leung. This story allow the viewer to picture how Nancy's fate went if she married Oscar or Vincent. The last story satisfied me. Where Nancy is a good wife, and Oscar learnt how amazing his wife is when she left him and how one painting could change their life forever. Does this mean that everything happen for a reason?

Winter, I feel like five episodes of this season contain a lot, which is why I've wrote a lot about for it. Again, a receipt had bought Kenneth and Myolie together. In the season, Myolie mention that you would meet a lot of people throughout your life but there would be time when you won't see them again. There will be a time when you meet someone but that does not guarantee that you will see them again after that meeting. I think its true, because I have met a lot of people from childhood and most of them I don't see them anymore. Like everyone would say, "When there's a beginning there's an ending," Kenneth has been mysterious throughout the season but he in this season he seem normal. One thing I'm confuse about, in Spring and Summer he said that his girlfriend like them and ask for their autograph, whose his girlfriend?

I enjoy this series a lot, I admit a lot better than 4 in Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment