Wednesday 10 April 2013

Re watching: The Rippling Blossom

It stars: Chilam Cheung, Myolie Wu, Tavia Yeung, Michael Tse

The story is about Chilam and Michael fight to be the best Sushi Master (Well, its Michael that's wants to fight for it). They travel to Hokkaido, Japan. Along the way they learnt how to become a better person, and learnt what really is important to them.

I've been re watching the drama, though I skipped a lot. I'm watching it again because mainly I love Chilam and Myolie's love story. It is so cute.  I'm looking forward to Triumph In The Skies 2 because Chilam and Myolie will be in it, though not a couple.

I also love the theme song sung by Chilam Cheung.

 
Group cast
What I love about this picture is that you can see a glimps of behind the scene!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment