Wednesday 28 November 2012

Who will be the next TV Queen and TV King?

I found this on YouTube and I am so excited for this year results. Although I had no idea if international people get to vote or is it just in Hong Kong that can vote for their favourite. Can any you guys see Kenneth in the short video above? I couldn't because I was distracted with Tavia's dress and everyone else. This is so intense! Can't wait for the result.

As you may all know, if I can vote, I will vote for my all-time favourite, Kenneth Ma and Tavia Yeung as TV King and TV Queen!!! Finger cross!!!!

Who do you want to be the next TV King and TV Queen?

Last year was Kevin Cheng and Myolie Wu from Ghetto Justice.

2 comments:

  1. They must have filmed this before making the nomination list because I see Ruco and Linda in it.
    I think only HK citizens can vote (boo, I live in Canada). If I got to pick, I would vote for Wayne Lai and Kate Tsui for TV King/Queen and Tiger Cubs as Best Series. Those differ from my predictions of who will win, shown here: http://casualtvb.blogspot.ca/2012/11/predictions-for-2012-tvb-awards.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you predict that Raymond Lam will get the title of TV King?! I wouldn't be suprise if he did, consider his large fan base! I really want Kenneth Ma to win though but will he?!
    As for most the most improve actor I'm hoping it be Oscar Leung because he had been in the industry for so long and he really deserve it! Sorry Him Law :(

    ReplyDelete