Saturday 20 October 2012

A little story

Once upon a time there was a girl named Tavia, she fell in love with Kenneth. After all the difficulties they face together, Kenneth decided to propose.
Credit should goes to uploader

And they lived happile ever after.

Once upon a time there was a girl named Linda. She was in love with Bosco. Sadly, her father forbid her to be with the man she loved.

The tragic ending
Credit should goes to the uploader
 
I'm not just posting my favourite scenes in the dramas just for fun. Ok, maybe it is. Lately, TV Queen and King are on the news a lot. From what I know it is Kenneth Ma and Tavia Yeung from The Hipprocratic Crush; Wayne Lai and Michelle Yim from The Confident; Raymond Lam and Kate Tsui from High and Low and I think Linda Chung and Bosco Wong from Witness Insecurity. This year, TVB is coming a new system where it is one person per vote. I had no idea who will get it. I a little nervous about this year. I had to admit, how come Raymond Wong and Nikki Chow from Bottled Passion aren't in the list? Although the list isn't confirm yet, but this is what base on the news I been reading. Anyway, my vote goes to Kenneth Ma and Tavia Yeung. Finger cross.
 
What's your?

No comments:

Post a Comment