Wednesday 8 May 2013

Random Post

Feels like posting but I have no idea what to write about. Just to give you a warning this post is random.

Oscar Chan page is open for a while now, so please check it out if you haven't done so.

Just recently found put Brian Chu is only 21 years old. WOW! I though he was 22 or something.

The Hippocratic Crush 2 is in the filming process since February.

Ruco Chan has an amazing voice when he sings.

I'm currently watching Kevin Cheng Ip Man, so far I feel the story is a bit draggy with Kevin's love life. I'm kind of bored of it but I'm only watching because I want to know how the bad guys turn out.

Also I'm watching 'A Great Way to Care 2,' for about 12eps. Yes, I haven't post episode thoughts about this drama because I want to watch all the drama and put it all in one go. The drama so far is good.

I briefly watch the 'Bullet Brian' but heard a lot negative reviews, should I continue because I'm thinking of skipping the series. Maybe give a try otherwise....skip.......

And this is the end of my random post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment