Monday 7 May 2012

On Call 36 Finale

I am so glad that everyone had their own couples, Kenneth and Tavia, Him and his friend that he known for 20 yrs, Mandy and Ben, Derek and the nurse. Sadly, every happy ending had to pay a price, Kenneth's lil' bro died. I cry so much when he suddenly died. I knew something was going on when all of a sudden they shows him smiling for a few seconds, when really that moment was everyone last time seeing him. I feel sorry for Kenneth, he blame himself for everything, it was his faults that his his lil' bro was disability and it was his faults that made his lil' bro died. Honestly, I was touch when Kenneth propose to Tavia at Wing's and whatever the groom name was wedding.

Kenneth and Tavia's first date was so cute. Kenneth got her a dog named, "Ugly," and he bought her red roses. When Kenneth said that he lost his lil' bro medal and said it doesn't matter because he had Tavia was so romantic. Tavia ended up searching for it and luckliy she found it. Yay!

Tavia's back hurt and she had an operation with her dad and Kenneth by her side. I'm so glad that Tavia and Kenneth got married.
Image is from google

No comments:

Post a Comment