Thursday 19 April 2012

Kenneth Ma and Tavia Yeung- World's Cutest Couples

Okay! So Tavia is pretty much cute with every man she is pair with, for example Ruco and Tavia in The Other Truth. Just recently, that I find myself loving Kenneth and Tavia even more and more. I've never notice Kenneth that much before, I just thought he was good at acting but not affection towards him. Now watching On Call 36 made me love him even more. I recently notice he was a main character in Survior's Law 2 and Man in Charge (2009) opposite Kate Tsui and Leila Tong. Lately, I've been on Youtube and found myself watching this video over and over again. The credits should go the uploader and Tavia's blog.
I hope you guys could enjoy it as much as I did. By the way they were in Mystery Of Love together, thats why Tavia is wearing her police uniform. Just notice the cuteness of them together. Gosh, I love Kenneth and Tavia. Enjoy the video guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment