Wednesday 9 May 2012

Queens of Heart and Diamonds

I've seen most of the eps and from what I've been watching, I don't like Sharon's character. I find Sharon's character is annoying to watch and her family is so weird. Sharon's character face a lot in her life before Roger's character fall for her. I also like Fala's character a lot. Fala is so cool in this drama. I really enjoy watching the progress of Roger treating Fala coldly to being nice to her. Not to mention how Fala save his life a couple of times already. I like Koni very much. She is so straightforward and funny. I like how she treats Louise specially because she like him. I laugh when Ben tried to get to the throne by either blame Roger that he isn't the real emperor, or the fact that he died. The funny parts is when he pretend he was happy that Roger was ok. I also don't get Yoyo's character very much. It seem like she is jelous that she wasn't crown queen. I do hope that Roger would stop noticing only Sharon but Fala as well. Anyways, I like what I've been watching!
             -Melon

No comments:

Post a Comment