Sunday 13 October 2013

Congratulation Fred Cheng!

Picture is from a Chinese magazine.
Yes, Fred won 'The Voice of Stars.' I'm so happy for him. If you guys have been following the show, you would all know that Fred has amazing talent in singing. Every time he sings, he sings with such passion that you can't help but love him.
I have no idea if TVB will sign him for a singing contract or not, but I do hope that a singing company would sign him because I would be one of the fan that would purchase his first album. :D
He also won the 'Professional Recommended Performance Award.'
Here are a few clips of his singing on the show:
 
Fred Cheng and Alfred Hui

Credit of the video should go to the Up loader and TVB
 
Give Me One Reason- Fred Cheng cover
credit of the video should go to the Up loader and TVB
 
Wonderful Tonight live
credit of the video should go to the Up Loader
 
I wish Fred the very best in his career and his career would be a smooth one. I hope that he would release an album of his own soon so that I could buy it. (I have no idea when will he do it nor do I know if it would happen) No matter what, Fred, I would be one of your fans buying your album.
 
So what do you guys think of his amazing singing? Do you like him as a singer or an actor? Comment below. :P
 
UPDATE: Fred release his new single : Nobody 23.3.2014
 

Credit should go to The Voice Entertainment Group
 
I think this song is amazing. Grab it on itune guys!
Support Fred!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment