Friday 12 July 2013

Music: The Final Blessing by Bosco Wong and Fred Cheng

I'm currently watching 'A Change of Heart' and I'm up to eps 11. So far, I really like Bosco's acting and I love the sub-theme, ' The Final Blessing,' because its catchy and Bosco sang the song with a lot of emotional which make the song even more special.
 Here is the piano cover of the song:
Piano cover from Ray Mak

The song itself:
Credit should goes to Uploader and tvb

I really like how the start of the song start up slow and then the chorus makes it sound so meaningful. He sang the song so beautifully! I miss Bosco singing. I'm completely crazy over Bosco at the moment since I just finish re-watching 'War of In Laws' where his humorous acting start from. He is so cute with Myolie. If only they could be together again. Clearly something happen as I can see their chemistry in the drama is very strong. Its the drama that start Boscolie. Is this song dedicated to Myolie, 'The Final Blessing?' But Bosco said it isn't, what do you think? I just hope that both could find their other half soon. Although, I still believe that they're were made it for each other! Do you guys agree with me?

Fred Cheng on 'The Voice of Stars'
Credit should goes to the Up Loader and TVB and the show itself
I'm pretty sure you guys has heard or read about how amazing Fred's voice is. I have no idea he could sing, I didn't know he won a singing contest at the age of 17, which is how he enter the entertainment industry. I have no idea until I read about his performance on The Voice. However, I do know who is Fred Cheng is before The Voice. I often point him out and always want him to have a chance to shine. And now he got his chance. I'm so proud of Fred.
 
Enjoy the videos. Drop me a comment and tell me what do you think of Bosco's new song and what do you think of Fred's singing? Five out of five???

1 comment:

  1. Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there. Thanks for sharing you knowledge :)
    imarksweb.net

    ReplyDelete