Tuesday 26 February 2013

Friendly Fire- Michael Tse, Sammy Leung and Benz Hui's father and son love!!

I seen about 20 eps or so. The more I watch this series, the more I adore Benz Hui's character. He is such a loving father. I really love Michael, Sammy and Benz father and son relationship. Sammy was adopted by Benz. Benz found Sammy at the basketball court. As Benz real son, Michael loves Sammy as a real brother. He doesn't feel jealous or hate Sammy or even felt replace. No, instead Michael and Sammy are true brothers inside and out. I love the relationship of them.

Michael mention about the old times when Sammy and him used to buy fish ball and eat. They used to rode bikes to the oval and play soccer. I really admired that. Bromance between them is too sweet. Now, if I have a brother like Michael Tse and Sammy Leung's character wouldn't I be lucky?!

Benz, he is such a great actor. By the way he won an Outstanding Award at TVB Anniversary 2012 along with the other four actors.

I like Benz's lovable character. He had to raise two sons on his own. He had to take the role of the mother and father. He has took Sammy as his own son. He looked after Sammy flu when he was young, when Sammy had chicken pox, Benz stayed by his side and wipe out the sweat. And now Sammy has nice skin.

The family love between them is too deep and loving. As I watch this series, I can feel the love for each other. This is a family that I absolute admired. A very cute and loving family.

Picture from Tumblr.Com

No comments:

Post a Comment