Monday 11 February 2013

Friendly Fire


I got recommended with this drama, so I thought I give this drama a go. So I've only seen about three eps. I really like Michael Tse and Tavia Yeung's chemistry. Definitely an improvement since The Ripping Blossom and Cupid Stupid, as I felt the previous series was plain and not that much chemistry.

The series has a lot of funny scene. The part when Sharon was saving Sammy Leung from falling down the building, where she pull his pants and his boxer were shown. Sammy really hates Sharon, doesn't he?

Tavia and Michael, what can I say about these two. She had a surprise party for Michael. She ask his ex-girlfriend played by Christine Kuo to "seduce" him. He is a very loyal person to Tavia. Everyone celebrate with Michael.

There were a case that has guest stars: JJ Jia, Vin Choi, Jack Wu (Although I got a feeling we will see a lot of Jack)....

I really like this series. A lot of romance and comedy, this is definitely my cup of tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment