Friday 15 June 2012

TVB Couples

Myolie Wu & Bosco Wong
How can I not mention this cute couple in this post?! Bosco and Myolie have been together for 7 years! Their first drama together was 'War Of In Laws' which was the most funniest drama I've ever watched! In fact it was so popular that they have a modern version of it.
Last year Myolie had named as TV Queen and Bosco was mention in one of her speeches. It was a speech where she said that if she win an award then Bosco would go to the restroom. (Something like that)
I believe it was this one minute video!
(Credits should go to TVB and uploader)

Tavia Yeung & Kenneth Ma
(Not actually dating in real- life. Although, I wish they would)
I've mention earlier on how cute this couple are! I totally believes that Tavia and Kenneth in On Call 36 has made the drama more entertaining to watch! Check out 'Kenneth Ma and Tavia Yeung, World cutest couple' on this blog!
Vincent Wong and Yoyo Chen
This couple was married last year and already a family of three couldn't be any happier for them. Married on 11.11.11! The proprosal started off as Vincent was on stage and praising his girlfriend and then he walk down the stage and in his arm was sunflower (Yoyo's favourite). Vincent kneel down and propose in front of hundreds of people watching them.
Moses Chan and Aimee Chan

The sweetest couple in TVB would have to go these two. Moses and Aimee are so cute together. I would say that they should hurry and get marry! Don't you guys think so?! I read somewhere that they have meet each other parents before, so fingercross that they could hurry and get marry!
Kristal Tin and Chapman To

Married since 2005. Chapman and Kristal is like every couple, there are times when they are very loving and there are time when they're mood changes. Either way this couple is a very much loving couple. Very much in love.
Mimi Lo and Power Chan

Just recently did I relise that this couple is married. Not to mention that Mimi is pregnant which is a baby girl. Also for those who knew Mimi as an actress, she is a cantopop singer. To those who knew, well I just recently foud out, so I am a bit slow.
Ruco Chan and Tavia Yeung
(Again, another couple that I wish  they would date in real life)

What can I say, Tavia is cute with every guy that she is pair with. Ruco and Tavia had so much chemistry in The Other Truth that I wish in the drama that Marvis would pick Keith. I so want them together. I mean Ruco is only two year older than her, isn't that a perfect age gap. Say yes if you think so too.


Raymond Lam and Linda Chung
(Again, not dating in real life.)
How can I not mention this rumor couple in this post! It would be silly of me for not adding them as a couple. How many of you think that Raymond and Linda are cute?  I reckon that Raymond is cute with every woman he is pair with. Raymond always played as the caring and adorable guy. Not to mention his goofy smiles. I personally like his character in, 'My Sister Of Enternal Flower,' opposite Charmaine Sheh. His character in the drama is so funny. I think I'm a little off topic here. Back to Raymond and Linda, I really like their sub song in Heart Of Greed.

Well if there are any couple  that I missed and you would like to see in this post then please comment and I make sure I will add them in TVB Couples.




No comments:

Post a Comment