Thursday 7 February 2013

A Special Note to My Readers!!!

Hey guys,
I know I haven't been blogging for a while. Let's just say that I've been busy.
I thought I drop by and say a couples of things.

As you may all know that Chinese New Year is coming soon. It happen to be on the 10th of February, which happen to be on a Sunday! YAY!

Happy Chinese New Year everyone!!!

Another thing is that I am thinking of skipping the rest of The Confidant. So far I have skip already eight episodes. Do you think I should continue this drama? I felt like this series is dragging way too much and it is really boring to watch now.

As for Missing You, the series just focus on looking for people. I was hoping for a love story between Jason and Linda, but I guess not.

Seriously, lately I've been skipping a lot of series, which is something I don't do a lot.

I could only hope that TVB will broadcast series like Bottled Passion, The Hippocratic Crush and so on.


 


2 comments:

  1. Eh...The Confidant..I must say that the characters gets ridiculous in the end, so no prob if you skip it x] Missing You, I still have to watch it >< But there is Friendly Fire! I just started it and it's quite nice :) love Tavia and Michael together! haha maybe you can try it out ;)

    Oh! dropped by here to say Happy Chinese New Year!!! Chuc Mung Nam Moi Melon!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Lynne,
      Thank you very much!!! I really like Friendly Fire, thanks for the friendly suggestion! >.<

      Delete