Friday 27 July 2012

7 years relationship ended!!!

I just read this news and thought that I should shared this news to you guys. By the title, I'm guessing you guys have already figure it out. Well, earlier on I have post this up and said their the cutest couple of all time. Yup, it's official guys, Myolie Wu and Bosco Wong broke up. As soon as I read it I was devastated, Bosco and Myolie is the cutest couple and yet, their no longer together. I really hope that they can still be friends. It was rumor that Bosco is dating Ada Lin or at least had a thing with the mainland's actress. Bosco is a sweet guy, he even said to hurt him instead of Myolie.

They're such a cute couple together, but 7 years in their relationship had sadly ended.

Myolie at the press announcing their break up.

Ada Lin, mainland actress

No comments:

Post a Comment