Monday 16 December 2013

TVB 46th Anniversary Award Result

Best Actor: Dayo Wong from Bounty Lady. I haven't seen this drama yet so I can't say much but since he is an amazing actor, he deserve it. Though I thought this award would go to Chilam. Kenneth Ma has no series next year, so TV King for him would be a while later.

Best Actress- Kristal Tin from Brother's Keeper. I haven't really seen this drama either, but I'm glad that she got the award because I feel like she deserve it a lot. I thought Linda could get this award since she seem very confidant about getting it from her 'Rachel' role in Brother's Keeper, I guess not.

Best Drama: Triumph In The Skies 2. This is a grand production so of course it has to win. This is one of my favourite drama so I'm very happy that it win.

Best Supporting Actor: Benz Hui from Bounty Lady. I haven't this series but I know that Benz is a very talent man, so he deserve this award even though I was hoping that Edwin could win this one.

Best Supporting Actress- Elena Kong from Triumph in the Skies 2, yes finally she get an award for her recognition in her acting. I think she deserve this award.

 My Favourite Male Character- Chilam as Jayden Koo is a win win. I'm glad he got this award even if it mean Kenneth didn't get one.

My Favourite Female Character- Kristal Tin is her night. Her role in Brother's Keeper create a lot of news.

Most Improve Male Actor- Vincent Wong from Will Power. I have seen this drama and so far I haven't seen the part when he get 24 slaps. Yup, its 24 slaps. I always believe that Vincent is an amazing actor, I'm proud that he won this award.

Most Improve Actress- No doubt this award has to go to Eliza Sum. She has the most screen time in most of her series.

And there a few more awards given but I won't mention it here as I will only mention the one that is important.

Most Popular Actor in China- Kevin Cheng as he has play many roles such as Ip Man.

Most Popular Actor in China- Tavia Yeung. I have to admit I'm a little surprise that Myolie didn't get this award.

What do you think of the result? Are you shock?

No comments:

Post a Comment