Friday 25 March 2016

TVB TOP ACTRESSES WEDDING 2016

Myolie Wu and Phillip Lee
They have their wedding last year and traveled to 12 countries for their honeymoon!
I am so happy for Myolie. You can tell how happy she is by her IG updates. These two are too cute! I wish them both eternal happiness!

Linda Chung and Jeremy Leung
Have to make a confession, Linda's marriage was a total shocked to me. Did not see it coming. 
I'm so happy for her, she found her Mr Right. I read somewhere that she knew he was her Mr Right by day 4. Its just meant to be for these two. God bless your marriage life. 

Tavia Yeung and Him Law
We all know that they have dated since 2012, so I wasn't that surprised that they tie the knot in England. I'm extremely happy for them! They have Tavia's mother and Him's father to witness their marriage. They married in a castle which is like a fairytale. 

This year, most TVB top actresses have found their Mr Right and I could not express how happy i am for them! I wish your marriage life to be fill with happiness and love! 


No comments:

Post a Comment