Thursday 17 April 2014

Steven Ma

Steven is an amazing actor. He is also my childhood star. Currently watching 'Storm in Cocoon' and all I could think is will Tavia and Steven have a happy ending? And who is the murderer that kill Steven's sister? I don't know yet and please don't spoil to me.

It was so good to see Steven on-screen again.
Have you guys purchase Steven's Cherish album. I heard his preview on Youtube and it my favourite track is track 6. I haven't purchase one myself yet mainly because it is temporally out of stock.

If your a huge fan of Fala Chen and Steven Ma, You should listen to their duet. I can't stop listening to it.
Credit of the video should go to the Uploader and Steven himself.
I really like the melody to it and the way their voices harmonise together is nice. Listen to it once and you would definitely listen to it twice or more.

No comments:

Post a Comment