Monday 23 December 2013

Melon's thought 2013

Last year I made a page on this because I want to read back on what my journey have been.

I realize that I have been a lot more dedicated to this blog a lot last year by blogging most of the drama with episodes thoughts. However this year, I don't post episodes thoughts as much as I did last year.

This year I have post at least once every month whereas last year I would post around five a month. Its not because I'm not as dedicate into this blog anymore but maybe because TVB dramas no longer have that excitement anymore. The excitement of the storyline, the cast and pretty much everything. Last year there were dramas where I couldn't stop talking about such as Bottled Passion, The Hippocratic Crush, Three Kingdom RPG, Witness Insecurity and so on. This year the only dramas that I remember talking about a lot is A Great Way To Care 2.

Anyway, I drop by to wish everyone a very happy Christmas and a very happy new year. Have a safe break and do visit this blog more.

Again, thank you to my readers. You guys have been amazing! Don't forget to comment!

-Melon.

No comments:

Post a Comment